Inside Sales Executive
Netherlands, Zuid-Holland, The HagueSales
Are you a real team player who loves to work with an international commercial team? To manage internal improvement projects, help out your commercial comrades and advise inbound clients? Within our fast-growing international scale-up we are looking for you to contribute to accelerating solar businesses. Solar Monkey is working towards market leadership in the Netherlands in solar design software. You will help us get there and beyond, toward European expansion. Our software enables solar panel resellers and installers to work more efficiently and provide all roofs in (Western) Europe with solar panels even faster. Your work will enable you to contribute to a more sustainable world.
Welcome to the world of solar energy!
At Solar Monkey, our mission is to accelerate the transition to more solar energy. And in that, we make a lot of impact. A lot. Because we do so by providing thousands of customers with software that allows them to design, sell and monitor solar panel installations much more effectively. What used to take hours, they now do in minutes.
As a valued member of the sales team at Solar Monkey, your job is to get potential clients excited about our software and improve our internal processes, documentation and collaboration with other departments to achieve our goals. Interested parties reaching out to Solar Monkey will initially pass through you and you will be the gatekeeper for the internal sales improvement roadmap in close collaboration with the Head of Sales.
- As the 'spider in the web', you will work closely together with all the sales team colleagues: one for all, all for one!
- Primary back-up for longer absence of sales colleagues (business trip, sickness, holiday)
- Responding to inbound sales calls and emails from interested parties with a positive attitude
- Quality control of our internal systems such as the CRM tool (Pipedrive), client database (Solar Monkey) and knowledge base (Notion)
- Responsible for improvement projects related to sales initiatives; e.g. training, marketing materials, product roadmap
Why would you want to work for Solar Monkey?
Of course, we are very biased! We think Solar Monkey is incredible to work for, it gives us energy and satisfaction.
- Firstly, the mission we work on: if you spend most of your time at work, it's nice if your work makes the world a little better, right?
- Next, the autonomy in work. We are very entrepreneurial and growing fast. It gives a lot of flexibility to arrange work as it works for you.
- The possibility to define a growth pad with your manager: how would you like to develop within the organization?
- We give you the chance to learn a lot within an enthusiastic, diverse and international team. As an organisation, we aim to double our turnover every year, which is quite a rollercoaster ride and an experience you don't want to miss!
- And finally: all that success we achieve benefits the whole team. You get Share Appreciation Rights at Solar Monkey which have the potential to increase significantly in value over time!
- A full time position (part-time to be discussed)
- An attractive salary
- Bonus scheme (currently under development)
- Stock Appreciation Rights
- Available budget for personal development at 4% of gross salary
- The opportunity to work hybrid, with a budget to set up your home office
- 25 holidays excluding the national bank holidays
- A Macbook
- Yearly company trips
- You have at least 2 years' experience in a commercial and/or back-office role
- You have experience working with a CRM tool is considered a plus
- You are a good listener and have a pleasant attitude
- You are proactive and take the initiative when you spot opportunities with the customer or inside the organization
- You are a team player
- You graduated from a higher education to show that you can reason at a certain level/pace, preferably a business or commercial degree but not required
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, French and/or German is considered a plus
- You live in or close to the Netherlands and can be present at the office 2 days a week