Den Haag, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands€60,000 - €65,000 per monthSales
At Solar monkey we love making an impact by accelerating the transition to solar energy. We do this by giving solar installers super powers with our innovative software. This allows them to work much more effectively and install even more solar installations. With our software installers can easily design, sell and maintain solar power systems remotely. We are active in 3 countries and are about to expand our horizon internationally. We have seen the Dutch market grow x5 within 5 years and are ready to see the same impact in the rest of Europe!
We are seeking a Partnerships Manager in Sales to help us expand our business by building and maintaining relationships with resellers of our software as a service product. The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated individual with a passion for building and nurturing partnerships, as well as a track record of successful sales in a B2B environment.
- Identify and reach out to potential resellers of our software as a service product
- Build and maintain strong relationships with resellers, ensuring their ongoing satisfaction with our product
- Develop and execute effective sales strategies to maximize revenue from reseller partnerships
- Work closely with teams, including Marketing and Product Development, to develop and refine our reseller strategy and value proposition
- Analyze and report on sales data, identifying opportunities for improvement and growth
What's in it for you?
- An annual gross salary range between €60,000 and €65,000, depending on experience and skills.
- Stock Appreciation Rights
- 25 holidays excluding the national bank holidays
- Available budget for personal development at 4% of gross salary
- A Macbook
- The opportunity to work hybrid, with a budget to set up your home office
- Monthly social events and quarterly strategy days (company wide events also for remote workers). Enough opportunity to have fun with your colleagues ;)
- Fluency in English and in either German or Dutch is required
- Speaking an additional language European language - French, Spanish is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in B2B sales and partnership management
- Experience in the solar or renewables industry is a plus
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships with partners
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team